Repair PowerPoint File
Kernel for PowerPoint
Corruption PowerPoint files and inaccessibility of important presentations need not be a matter of concern now. Kernel for PowerPoint, an advanced and effective PowerPoint recovery tool, can recover inaccessible PowerPoint presentations easily even in the worst cases of corruption. It is a very user-friendly tool that works with all versions of MS PowerPoint.
Kernel for PowerPoint, with its advanced QFSCI algorithm, scans the corrupt file to recover its data. It works in in two recovery modes – Standard Mode and Integrated Mode, and recovers images, animations, objects, tables, media files, etc. very accurately. It also recovers master slides and other objects even after deletion.
After corruption, PowerPoint presentations turn inaccessible. Instead of opening, they display error messages like:
- PowerPoint has encountered a problem and needs to close
- PowerPoint found an error it can't correct. You should save presentations, quit, and restart PowerPoint
- PowerPoint Viewer can't read ‘Drive:\path\filename.ppt’
Kernel for PowerPoint is the most widely recommended PowerPoint recovery tool owing to its advanced features. Here are the advantages of having this tool:
- Recovers master slides as well individual slides along with their headers and footnotes
- Supports the recovery of all PowerPoint formats -PPT, PPS, PPSX and PPTX
- Retrieves text, animations, images, sound effects, OLE objects, fields etc. accurately
- Supports the recovery of deleted slides and password-protected PowerPoint files
- Maintains the consistency of the recovered data by retaining the original formatting, properties, and structure
- Allows the preview of the recovery results
- Is an easy-to-use recovery tool
- Supports PowerPoint versions 95, 97, XP, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Is available as free evaluation version
|Integrated Mode||Standard Mode|
|Initial mode of recovery||Tried after trying the Integrated Mode|
|Quick and simple recovery mode||Powerful recovery mode with normal speed|
|Fixes minor corruption issues||Fixes major corruption issues|
Recovering inaccessible presentations using Kernel for PowerPoint is very easy. The steps are given here in brief only.
- Select the corrupt PowerPoint file using the Kernel for PowerPoint.
- Select the location for saving the recovered file.
- Select the recovery mode – Integrated Mode or Standard Mode.
- Preview the recovered data and save it.
Note: If you are using the evaluation version of the Kernel for PowerPoint, you will not be able to save the data. Purchase the full version to avail the saving facility.